Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Random

Here again is my favorite post... RANDOM!

Cool shot at Cessie's village...


Nothing says "Home" like a big leg o' meat hangin' in the window...


Found some guy with a McChord AFB shirt. How random!?

Allen... is that you!?

Best slogan ever?

Laundry on a lazy Sunday...

Kids enjoying the crayons and coloring books sent from home. Thanks again!



So get this ridiculous story. I meet this guy, thinking he's just another Tanzanian wearing some used clothing from my hometown. So I start the usual "I like your shirt. It's from my hometown." discussion in Swahili. Then he busts out in English "Yeah, that's where im from where do you live?" I was shocked. Turns out this guy was born and raised in Zanzibar til he was 16 then moved to Washington state to go to college and lives like blocks away from my house. WHAT THE HELL!? We're best friends now...

Now this is probably a random Tanzo wearing Washington gear that he has no idea where its from...

So my roomate lost the key and I have to get into my room. I ask a lady to help and she says that they can't help, they only have 1 key per room. I demand she finds a way into the room. So she comes back with a huge load of random keys from all over and begins to start trying each one, hoping that one will work. I couldn't believe it. It worked eventually...

Even Cess got some home-town lovin...

Just bringing a dog on the bus, no biggie...

So I cooked some beans that had been in my pantry for a while. The white specks are all the larva and maggots that had gotten into the beans...mmmmmm...

No explanation necessary...

Apple store in Africa? No big deal...

Cheers,
Jayce

No comments:

Post a Comment