Sunday, October 4, 2009

September Statistics

So since I have a lot of time on my hands, I keep track of a lot of weird things. Here is a glimpse into my life during the 30 days of September.

Days I worked out/ Did Faux-Ga: 12
Days I went on a run: 3
Swahili flash cards that I made: 198
Books I read: 3
Total Pages: 1022
Days I drank: 5
Days I had internet access: 6
Games of Klondike I played on my iPod: 427
Games I actually won: 49
Mail I recieved: 1 pkg & 1 letter
Liters of homemade wine I made: 15
Current Weight: 75.9kg / 167lbs

What have we learned from this? I need to run more. You all suck and need to send me some snail-mail lovin. And I definately need to work on my Klondike skills.


Cheers,
Jayce

4 comments:

  1. I'm interested in your homemade wine. I'm waitiing for it at Kinondoni.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jayce,

    Hope this finds you well. Forwarded your address to Khristi and Julie. All is well in North Carolina

    Some adventure your are having. Some posts really made me laught so hard I had tears in my eyes.

    Printed your wish list and will get a package to you soon. I working all weekend and not off until next Friday so it may be a week or so until I get it in the mail.

    Take care, be safe and God bless.

    Elly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jayce,
    We're headed to AZ in 10 days and will get a package off to you before we leave. Keep plugging away. It should really get even more interesting when you're finally allowed to get on with your job. We talk about you all the time and picture you in lots of dust. Wondering when the rainy season hits and what that will be like....but your place does look pretty darn nice except for the creepy crawlies and things that fly in the night. We miss you and love you lots!! Take care,
    Gramma & Grampa K.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just to let you know we have really been enjoying your blog. You have a great sense of humor and "kuumba." Thank you. Tell Harry hello. The England Clan, Louisiana

    ReplyDelete