Friday, November 6, 2009

October Statistics

Here we go again, everyone’s favorite monthly post…

Number of times I ran: 15

Number of times I worked out/ did Faux-Ga: 16

Number of days I drank: 7

Number of pales of water that I fetched: 12

Amount in liters: 240

Number of flash cards I made: 53

Number of books I read: 1

Total pages: 382

Number of times I had internet access: 5

Amount of mail received (excluding parents): 1 padded envelope / 1 letter

Number of game of Klondike played on iPod: 621

Number of games actually won: 153

Current Weight: 77kg / 169lbs

So again, what have we learned class? I definitely stepped up my workout regimen since last month. I don’t understand how anyone can read Walden in jr. high school, I had to re-read each page like 3 times. And, maybe I should calm down on the Klondike- averaging 20 games a day just isn’t healthy.

Let me know if you have anything new you’d like me to keep track of.

Cheers,

Jayce

No comments:

Post a Comment