Sunday, November 8, 2009

Random pics...

Here are some random pictures. A couple are from Cessie's camera since shes kinda lazy with posting pics, haha. Here they are...
I went to college at Santa Clara University which was well known for its rose garden. Look at this bar / hostel we found. And oh wait, what are the odds that right next to it...


THE BIG BAMA! Cessie went to college at Alabama. What are the freakin' odds!?! So crazy.

Just 6 of my besties hangin' out at Stephanie's house.


Only a matter of time before a Kaiser makes national news right?


A pano of my walk into the main part of my village. The mountains usually look ridiculous in the mornings. This picture sucks.



Hard at work with my CBT. 2 have already left... guess who?

In the Amboni caves.


The gang on the 4th of July.
Cheers,
Jayce

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting the pictures of your group from the 4th. I love finding random pictures of my daughter on your blog.
    Stay safe,
    Judy
    Megan's Mum

    ReplyDelete