Tuesday, February 23, 2010

THE GOAT!!!!!!

So here are some pics of our wonderful goat feast. Since I killed the chickens at Thanksgiving, it was Cessie's turn to take a stab at things. She did an awesome job...

Oh and did I mention that Connor is a professional cook? Man this food was amazing. For more pics, check out Cessie's blog, I'm sure she has more info on it. I just ate and did dishes...

 
Cessie saying her final goodbyes to BraAaAaAad...

 
Like a champ, you should see the video...


 
Gettin' all the goodies out...

 
Just another day in the Hanj...

  
Dead goat walking...

 
To be, or not to be...


Bet you'll never guess whats brewin' in here... BALLS!

That's right. The amazing chef Connor whipped up an amazing helping of Ball Hash! We had so much more food including ribs, stew, wonderful kebabs, but this was the only meal worth mentioning.

 
The aftermath. Cessie, how can you be so cruel...


 
And, of course, my obligatory picture making it seem like I had any part in this. Which, of course, I didn't. Hats off to Cess and Con-Man.

Cheers,
Jayce

No comments:

Post a Comment