Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Music Festival 2010

The reason we went to Zanzibar was to catch the international music festival called Sauti za Busara, or Sounds of Wisdom.

The concert was held in an old castle, a ridiculously sick venue. I would strongly suggest that anyone who just happens to be in the neighborhood around Feb 2011, gimme a call, I'll most definitely be here again.

 
The castle from the outside.

  
The food vendors setting up shop. Tons of people selling local foods and fish. Sooo good.

  
The spread...
 
  
The festival during the day is chill acts you can just sit on the lawn and drink a beer to...
  
At night the acts get a little crazy...
Sorry about the lack of pictures. I took a ton of video, so once I figure out the best way to get that up here, I will.

Cheers,
Jayce

No comments:

Post a Comment