Thursday, April 29, 2010

More Videos

The national torch came to my village. It's kind of like the Olympic torch in that they bring it all around the country and it has a big parade and stuff. Pretty cool party that lasts all night long until the next morning when the torch arrives.




A couple girls playing around in my courtyard. I try to tell them to smile for the picture and they just keep making crazy faces. I guess they get that from me…




This is a reception after a wedding that I went to. For not having a lot, these people really know how to have a good time.




My kids playing around in my front yard with a soccer ball I brought.




Me killing a chicken. Nowhere near as cool as Cessie killing a goat, but it’ll do for now…




We visited a school for mentally disabled children as a field trip during one of our trainings. Here is just a brief clip of Maureen and Cessie chattin’ it up with some of the youngsters.




Cessie tried to jump in the picture, little did she know it was a video.




Some video during our new years celebration in Dar es Salaam. I don’t really know what’s going on.




Julie just dancing with her friend during our time shadowing in Morogoro. The girls on the right were not having it one bit…

No comments:

Post a Comment