Saturday, May 1, 2010

Videos

I sent all my pictures and videos home to my parents. Now hopefully we can finally get some video action on this blog. Here are some of my favorite videos from the past 11 months…

...........................

Here is a video that my Canadian buddy Connor took on top of some mountains by my village. I try and head up here a couple times a month. Such an awesome place to chill, read a book and watch the sun rise or set...




Me, Connor and Cessie hitch a ride with some of her villagers out to the local well. To ‘chote’ means to fetch, ‘maji’ means water and the pump is called a ‘bomba.’...




Here’s a video of Cess and I pumping some water from her well. Of course we have to decide what kind of soundtrack we would want in the background. 80s anyone?...



Cess and Connor preparing one of my favorite meals, Ball Hash. Many Tanzanians carry around their cell phones in these little pouches around their neck, being the budding McGyvers that we are, we are able to create almost anything from scratch. We like to take advantage of all the resources available to us to make new products. Do I hear income-generating project?

No comments:

Post a Comment