Saturday, May 22, 2010

We Be Clubbin'

When we go to Dar for seminars or meetings we usually stay with an ex-pat named Mark. I talked about him earlier, he's the same guy who got us into the New Years Eve party last year. There are no words to express the gratitude I feel for this guy. He is amazing (If you happen to read this Gammo, you're awesome.)

The last time we were in Dar Mark took me and Maureen out for a fish-fry dinner at the yacht club. It was amazing, they bring in all this great fish caught that day and grill it up right in front of you. For me the highlight was real Ketchup and mayonnaise. My bar is set pretty low when it comes to getting excited about food. Condiments...really?

Anyways here are 2 pics of us sitting on the ledge watching the sunset at dinner.




Cheers,
Jayce

No comments:

Post a Comment