Monday, December 28, 2009

Random

My favorite picture posts are the ones that are completely random... here ya go!


Saw this guy in a mariners jersey and screamed across the screet for him to come and take a picture with me.


The plastics outside my house.


Shout out to siegs. At a random internet cafe in the middle of africa and what do i see? not 1 but 2 computers on facebook. so crazy. (sorry about the quality of the pic i was trying to be stealth)


coolest roadkill ever?


just sitting at my desk and my chair completely collapses and shatters into pieces.


learning proper condom use with what else, bananas




first movie in a theater in months! the air conditioning, the popcorn the slushies. boy do i miss america.


learning proper permaculture techniques. well not really, im just taking picures and not paying attention.

Cheers,
Jayce

No comments:

Post a Comment