Sunday, December 13, 2009

Stan the Man

So I got a letter from the sweetest girl from North Carolina. She wanted help with her school project called "Flat Stanley." You are supposed to decorate him to look like the local people of wherever he was sent. I decided to dress him up as a Maasai warrior. Here are some pics of Stanley around my village.


Just finished...


Playing soccer with  my buddy Asmani.


Going to the bathroom in my choo.


Playing with some kids.


Helping me do my laundry.


Don't you hate when you wear the same outfit to a party? Total diss...

Cheers,
Jayce

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

    Amandas Mom,

    Looking good, You, Your friends, and STAN.

    Looking for flat STACY? class mates?

    maybe CeCee 's traveling w/ her.
    Be Safe

    ReplyDelete