Monday, December 28, 2009

Unsweetened IST





So IST was a couple weeks ago. IST was a couple weeks session that we bring a counterpart from our village and learn different techniques on starting projects and sustainability. Here are some pics from the festivities. It was held in Morogoro which is in the south of TZ and is ridiculously beautiful. One of my favorite TZ cities for sure.


Adrienne, Shani and me hard at work


Me and c bomb


where we stayed.


great scenery

me and kelly, yet another seattlite


we went to a boarding school for the mentally challenged and got a tour and handed some gifts out.





some PCVs and their counterparts. mine is behind my head to the immidiate left


hah. didn't know this guy, nor am i in the picture, but i wanted to post it because he randomly asked for a picture and i couldnt resist. how badass is this guy!?

me and cess and our supervisor from singida

Cheers,
Jayce

No comments:

Post a Comment