Saturday, July 25, 2009

Cell Phone

So I got a cell phone here. If you want to get in touch with me the number is 765853071. The country code is 255. And to get out of the USA its +011. So in total its...

+011255765853071

Pretty sick huh?

You can call or text me whenever you want, just keep in mind the time difference. Incoming calls are free for me so look into the best international plan you can find for you. Just google cheap calling cards or something. Skype isn't always the cheapest. Whatever is best...

The way cell phones work here is that you can switch out your SIM card to change carriers. So if I get announced to a site that works better with another provider I might change my number, but before that I would keep you all posted.

Take it easy,

Cheers,
Jayce

No comments:

Post a Comment