Sunday, September 27, 2009

Breakfast of Champions

So my diet here has consisted of basically, fruits veggies and beans. I rarely cook.

I eat a lot of oats for breakfast but they have been getting old. I was bored one day and I searched around my house and found a bunch of ingredients that I figured I could add.

I was like oh I could add a little peanut butter to these oats and it would be great. Oh I could add some sugar, maybe some cocoa powder and vanilla extract and so on...

So I have been loving life the past couple weeks thinking im so original creating the most wonderful breakfast masterpiece there is.

Then the other day Cessie was telling me about a great recipe for no-bake cookies. And I am like, "no-bake" let me know beacause I can't cook.

She starts telling me the ingredients. "Oh its easy just add oats, sugar, peanut butter, cocoa, vanilla..."

She proceeds to say the EXACT ingredients I have been using.

So it turns out that the reason that I have been loving life so much is because I have basically been eating cookie dough the past couple weeks...damn.


Cheers,
Jayce

No comments:

Post a Comment