Saturday, September 5, 2009

NEW ADDRESS

Holler!

I got a new address. This is my personal P.O. Box in my town.

I have heard nothing but good things about the mail in town but I would still try and be cautious when sending stuff. Try and put educational materials, or religious materials on the box. Just don't put "GIFT" or something like that, you might as well put "STEAL ME." Haha.

But yeah, on the right side of the blog is my wish list. BY NO MEANS is this anything that I need.

Things are great and I am totally fine, these would all be luxury items. So if you feel the need to send stuff, feel free! But don't feel obligated. Nothing is necessary.

Even if you just wanna send a picture or a letter to show me some love, that would be awesome as well! I would love to hear from you!


Cheers,
Jayce

No comments:

Post a Comment